Why are you avoiding Salman, Katrina?

Ask anyone about the hottest Bollywod property nowadays and they will answer you without taking time that it’s Katrina Kaif.

For last few months or so, she has been replacing actresses in films and now she has started replacing them even in the field of advertisements and brand representatives, too.

It’s very known but a great achievement for Katrina that she replaced Ash with the brand of Nakshatra, the diamond king, for the position of their Brand Ambassador.

Katrina seems very happy on the occasion as she says, “I am very happy that I am chosen as Nakshatra’s Brand Ambassador. I think it showcases my personality very well as I really like to adorn myself up.”

“Now I won’t have to look for jewelries before going to any function. Before that I used to ask for jewelries from my friends and now I don’t have to do any such thing, ” smiling asserts the beauty icon.

But how does she feel about replacing Aishwarya? Katrina says, “See, making me the Brand Ambassador is completely Nakshtra’s decision and I cannot help it in anyways.”

Katrina’s reply is enough to show that she has no wish to get entangled with any kind of controversy with Aishwarya. But she has replaced many actresses from their films, also.

“It’s nothing like that. Like others I am also different in my own ways. We all are bestowed with one or the other individuality. Actually, we all are almost the same, if not similar, ” explains Kat.

She further adds, “I am really happy with the films I am having these days. So, I don’t have to look at other’s projects.”

But is it true that like films, actresses have started fighting for advertisements, too! Katrina again plays it safe as she says, “Not at all. There is nothing like that.

The deserving candidate will always be called in for the right kind of project. As far as the fighting among us is concerned, it’s only you media persons who are only most interested in.”

Despite the film Singh Is Kinng not receiving better response from the audience, Katrina is still excited about the film. She believes that like her other flicks, this film will also get better response with time.

Talking about her co-star, Kat says, “Akshay is proved to be a great co-star with me. I am really affected with his understanding the audience and the entertainment.

There were several times during the shoot when I was left spellbound with his spontaneity and briskness.”

When Kat is there, sooner or later, questions about Salman are very obvious. Why are you avoiding to pose with Salman in films?

“I have never decided to stop working with Salman and nor have I counted the number of films I have worked in with any star. If the story fits well then I won’t mind acting with him also. But talking about the exact time is impossible, ” safe plays Katrina.

Listening to Katrina one must have understood how intelligently she faces the media. And it’s not only that as she has learnt well to face media’s questions regarding Salman even without the presence of Salman.

And when, at the end, Katrina is asked about her reactions towards her being alleged by Malaika, she stood up and joining her hands says, “Dhanyavaad”!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...