Christmas Treats!!!


I had a wonderful Christmas holiday this year!! Not only did I have great company and delicious food, but I was showered with wonderous Christmas gifts.
My husband Dominic gave me a Pyrrha necklace which is a silver pendant cast from 19th century wax seals. It is a great idea which origninated out of a couples home in Vancouver, Canada. I received the bee which I love for two reasons. First it symbolizes Vita, meaning life and second because it is a bee and I am a bee keeper!! I only have one necklace but I think that wearing two at a time would be great!!
The second necklace from my Christmas collection is from my oh-so stylish sister in law. The necklace features a eggs on one side and birds on the other. It suits my personality to a tee- it seems to be whimisical and makes me feel like I am in a Jane Austen film.
And the bonus is that both of the necklaces look great when worn together or separate!! Thanks for the amazing gifts you two!!!
Cheers,
Karen










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...