Goddess Divine!

Ok, so I know that these long dresses are soooo last season, but I couldn't resist snapping this Grecian-like photo when we happened upon this amazing building in San Blas, Nayarit, Mexico!!! The photos however are taken in front of an  Colonial military shipping port, which is now a museum/art gallery and town office.

The grapes on this hand weaved basket match my dress to a tee. I bough the basket from a man selling a variety of weaved goods on the beach. Although it wasn't actually a diamond in the rough - it was however the nicest piece of hand woven art I have ever seen. I am sure I will be able to find a spot for it somewhere in my home!!


                                           

                                                        

Ciao,
Karen


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...