Tips for sellers: Important dates

New Year, new resolutions! One of my resolutions for this year was to increase the profile of Ei! Kumpel and to take my business more seriously.I will be sharing some of my thoughts with you, as sharing is one of the great pleasures in my life!

I will start with something very simple, but that sellers often forget: important dates! There are a couple of dates during a year for which you need to prepare, as that can lead to more sales.

Here is a little list that I have compile. Of course there are some dates that depend on your location.

Important dates for sellers

- Valentine’s day (February)
- St Patrick's day (March)
- Spring (March - for north hemisphere!)
- Easter (March/April)
- International Children's Day (May)
- Summer (June)
- Autumn/Fall (September)
- Halloween (October)
- Thanksgiving (November)
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday (November)
- Winter (December)
- Christmas (December)

And don't forget about:

- Mother's Day
- Father's day

I can't remember any other important dates, but if you have something to add to this list, please do so! Thanks!

Have a lovely weekend!
margarida

(originally posted at
http://blog.eikumpel.com/2010/01/16/important-dates-for-sellers/ )
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...