Accessorize to the Max-I!!!

The Maxi dress has got alot of attention this season. I think it is a great Canadian summer dress as the sleeveless top will keep you cool in the hot afternoon sun and the long length accompanied with a jean jacket or white blazer (if I had one) will keep you warm and cozy on the cool summer nights. Plus it looks great on everybody as it elongates the body and easily gives a nice shape with a simple belt. I think this will be one my main summer looks!! 

Plus, the mono-color dress makes lots of room accessories. I had so much fun adding accessories to this outfit as I have recently received lots of amazing gifted accessories from my wonderful family who have been on vacation. The birdcage earrings are from my brother and sister-in-law's trip to Thailand and the new pink bangle is from my mother-in-law's trip to the UK. So nice to have so many people think of me - thanks again!!



    






Hat: Zara (Dominic's)
Jean Jacket: Gap
Dress: Joe Fresh
Belt: Vintage
Purse: Zara
Bracelet: H & M
Watch: Thrifted
Shoes: My old jazz shoes

Much Love,
Karen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...