My Sisters Closet

So first I have to start off by giving props to my brother - in-law - TG - as it is his car that I used for these pictures. Second, I have to say thanks to my sister for letting me borrow her newly purchased, never before worn Frye boots. Almost as soon as slipped them onto me feet, I fell in love. So much so, that I might even have to purchase my very own pair - but in black!!

We had a lovely weekend, seeing as the weather has finally warmed up!! On Sunday we spent the entire day at the lake on the boat soaking up the sun as I think I was in need of some major vitamin D. This is the outfit that I wore to the lake - however I think it was completely over-dressed for a small Saskatchewan lake. But, as I always say, it doesn't matter what people think, you should wear what you like!





Adios Mis Amigas,
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...