Product Review: L'Occitane Almond Apple Velvet Face Fluid


Every article about skincare stresses how important it is to use a moisturizer with sunscreen. And up until this point, I had not been able to find a moisturizer with SFP that I have liked. Most moisturizers with sunscreen that I had tried previously felt greasy and often irritated my eyes. L'Occitanes Almond Apple Velvet Face Fluid with SPF 40 is my new go to moisturizers. The Almond Apple Velvet Face Fluid is part of L'Occitanes line of natural beauty products. It really contains all of the things I need in a moisturizer; protection, moisturization, and toning action. The product goes on smoothly and doesn't feel greasy at all. The light fresh formula contains essential oils and almond proteins to help improve the skins elasticity as well as almond milk to soften. While the organic apple vinegar helps to tighten pores and the organic apple extract refines the skins texture. The light apple almond scent is really refreshing and revitalizing. And if you love the scent as much as I do it also comes in a shower gel. Available at L'Occitane $39.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...