Springs Top Trends - Flared Jeans

With a mission to make great jeans that feel fresh and exciting, the newly launched Mother Denim Jeans are definitely going to be a favorite this season. Guaranteed to make your legs look long and your ass look great - you can't go wrong with the classic cut of these jeans!! 

As Springs top trends are inspired by the 70's, there are going to be lot of flared jeans floating around, which I am super excited about. And as such, I have been searching around the net for the perfect pair and I think I may just have found them. With the combination of the light wash, the cut of the flare, and the high waist, these jeans have everything I have been looking for (I love the jeans in the first photo)!! I can't wait to get my hands on a pair!! 

The Drama Forever Blue HR

The Runaway HR

The Wilder HR


Much Love,
Karen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...