Style on the Go...

UNICEF Ambassador India.Arie attending the Third Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball at Cipriani's 42nd Street on Tuesday in New York City.
Ashanti appearing onstage during MTV's Total Request Live at the MTV Times Square Studios on Tuesday in New York City.
Cassie arriving at the Fendi party celebrating their new line of bags "B.MIX" which will be released in the spring/summer of 2007 at the National Stadium last night in Tokyo, Japan.
Paula Patton attending the Touchstone Pictures world premiere of "Deja Vu" at the Ziegfeld Theatre last week in New York City.

I had no idea India Arie had been appointed the position of UNICEF Ambassador… Congratulations to her. She looks fantastic in this dress. She wears long evening gowns well. Read more about her UNICEF role here.

Ashanti is making the media rounds to alert people that she’s still alive! She made stops at MTV’s TRL and Sucker Free Sunday as well as 106 & Park all on the same day. She looked great and I loved her hair, although that quiff is a little passé.

Paula Patton is fast becoming the next black A-lister actress. I’m glad too, because I sometimes get a little fed up of watching films starring Gabrielle and Sanaa, as much as I love them. Here she is at the “Déjà vu” premiere which I must watch it soon. I wonder why she never walks the red carpet with her husband Robin Thicke?

Finally, Cassie is sticking to what she does best and that’s looking good on the red carpet. Whilst I wish her skirt was a bit longer she’s working the whole look to perfection. See more pics of Fendi’s B.Mix bag here. I love the silver one!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...