That Extra Half an Inch Indeed…

Victoria Beckham’s book of fashion and style tips, titled “That Extra Half an Inch,” is heading for the U.S. and I’m super excited! Now I know she’s way too skinny, not to mention she scowls too much and takes high maintenance to a whole new level, but I can’t deny how well put together her outfits are. Since I do believe that she dresses herself I’m keen to learn a thing or two from this style diva. The U.S. edition of the book is out now. It's divided into sections such as jeans, tops, dresses and accessories. However, I don’t know if she’ll substitute the English retailers she suggests with American brands. I know this book isn’t groundbreaking but for the fashion junkies out there this is another one to add to the collection… and we all need that extra half inch ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...