7th letter crew art

So I painted a piece for the 7th Letter show in Barcelona, the exhibit was called "Letters First". Its a bit of an on going deal...they seem to keep adding more and more pieces and re-showing it around the globe. Everyone paints a different letter and then when exhibited the how should read "the world famous seventh letter crew...." and then they keep adding more words so it changes each time and grows. Pretty cool idea. I was talking to Casey this weekend at Regino Gonzales' exhibit in Culver City and he told me that they have a few more stops with these pieces. I had to tell him to count mine out because the last time it was shown was at the London tattoo convention in Oct and the piece was lost in shipping (not shown with the 7th letter crew)...Seriously, who ships with out insurance and tracking. They did pay me for the piece but i don't know how I feel about it being totally misplaced but I don"t have much of a choice either. So now i get to repaint the whole deal...oh well I will just have to make the next one better right?
So as here it is. The letter "i"...R.I.P.
If anyone ever sees this painting anywhere...kill who ever claims ownership and ship it back to me for your reward. Thanks.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...