exhibits

Alright, I finished setting up the exhibit last night at Lower Haters. The opening is tonight and aside from a few drawings and a small freelance job I don't have anything to do today. Now, thats a good feeling. The last few weeks have been nuts. I took this show on short notice and without previously knowing the gallery owners. I suppose I view that as a bit risky but I took the chance anyways and I'm so glad i did. The people that own Lower Haters, collectively, Nicole, Corey and Janice, are a pleasure to work with. They have basically done everything I have asked for and then gone beyond. Since it's been such a good experience we are planning on doing this exhibit every year. Well not this exhibit but I am signing on to do a show with them every Feb for a few years. Stay tuned to see what happens. If you get the chance to swing by tonight we will be at the gallery from 7pm to 11pm and if not the exhibit will stay up until mid april. check it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...