Shilpa Shetty all set to marry Raj Kundra


Shilpa Shetty who has become an international figure post her Big Brother success and racism criticism is all set to start a family with her NRI boyfriend Raj Kundra. All her colleagues had settled down and she finds this is the right time to start up a family. Though she hesitates to speak about her personal life in public, while speaking to a news daily, she divulges “I normally don’t talk about my personal life, but his name is Raj Kundra. We met a year ago.”

She further revealed, “For the next 18 months, I’ve got my hands full with work, so I can’t really think of marriage yet but, after that, I definitely want it to culminate in marriage. And, of course, I’m dying to have a family - at least two children.”

Shilpa has started her own production house and in her new endeavor, her beau has helped her a lot. Soon she will be seen in a Hollywood project titled Quantum Of Science. Today, she is totally involved in the reality show Bigg Boss and facing the heat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...