I Heart Sales!!

We are currently in one of my favorite shopping seasons, "The End of Summer Sale Season". Not only are all of the clothes that I have been waiting to buy gone on sale, but there is still an ample amount of time to wear them. As I have carefully picked out the best sale items of the online shopping world, they are starting to quickly roll in!!  I am so excited to start mix and matching all of my new clothes with my old clothes!!

Although this skirt was not an online purchase, it was however bought at the very low low price of $15.00 which I am very pleased to announce. I bought it at Zara in Edmonton, the nearest city to where I am currently living. While I live near Saskatoon, which some people call a city, I tend to consider a community. a city only if and when it has a Zara. Since the nearest city to where I am currently living is about a six hour drive away, the trip to Edmonton was much needed and thoroughly enjoyed. However, the trip wasn't actually a shopping trip, as our primary purpose was to pick up some farming equipment, however, knowing me I managed to squeeze in an hour at Zara which I think should satisfy my shopping cravings for the next little while.




I felt like the skirt warranted a curtsy.


Shirt: Zara
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Camper
Socks: Joe
Necklace: Handmade/Vintage
Purse: Zara

Much Love,
Karen


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...