Christmas in April???

WTF??? I woke up this morning and looked outside only to find everything covered in a white fluffy blanket of snow - it looked like it was Christmas!!  So much for the endless summer that I have been ranting about!!! But I am going to be positive about the whole thing as I am sure it will all melt away in a few days - at least I hope so!!

In spite of the stormy snow conditions I decided to brave the cold with the outfit that I had chosen with a sunny day in mind, as I chose my outfit based on these shoes. I was really excited to wear them because I didn't have them along with me in Mexico- it was kind of like saying hi to an old friend. Plus, I threw together this bow to match the shoes (it literally took me two minutes to make it and fasten it to a headband so I think I will be making alot of them in the future). Anyways, as soon as I stepped outside I realized that maybe the shoes were a bad idea - ok terrible!! It was freezing outside - but I am Canadian - I can brave the cold and I think the pictures turned out fabulous with the light of snow!

I like the contrast between the boyfriend blazer and t-shirt with the ultra feminine red bow and shoes

My Home-made bow!!
My attempt to stay warm!!

Blazer: Club Monaco
T-shirt: American Apparel
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Headband: Home-made
Necklace- Long: Vintage
Necklace- Short: Pyrrah

Ciao for now,
Karen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...