Home is Where the Heart Is!!

I just couldn't resist titling this post, "Home is Where the Heart Is," as we are still settling back into Saskatchewan and my outfit is littered with hearts. Sorry for the lack of posts over the past week, but it has been a busy transition back into the Saskatchewan way of life. So many things to do, with not enough time. But I would rather be too busy than not have enough to do, so I really shouldn't complain!!

I am firm believer of not wearing trendy items that do not suit your body type, like wearing super skinny skinny jeans if you have big hips.  It is this philosophy that has caused some hesitations with these shorts. I am pretty sure they were designed for the model type girl who may have a minimal existence of hips, however, I loved them and I thought I could make them work with my sort-of big hips.

I am still not completely convinced that this is the perfect outfit, but I think I am getting closer. I will have to wait and see what the summer brings in terms of shirts that will compliment the shorts










Shirt: Mango
Shorts: Zara
Belt: Gap
Tights: Zara
Heart Necklace: Vintage
Boots: Frye

Que Tengan Un Buen Fin De Semana,
Karen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...