Lions And Tigers And Bears (Oh My!)

Oh, Hedi Slimane, you slay me with your brilliance. Go check out his diary, it's awesome.

Tomorrow I am embarking on my very own Wizard of Oz-like experience. I've packed up my worldly possessions and will be driving back to Sydney (yep, that's 12 hours in the car), ready to start fashion school (finally, after all my hype)! Actually, classes officially start the following week but there's going to be an industrial sewing skills bridging course (how fancy) and orientation for us newbies starting on Monday. I'm super excited!!! In fact, there aren't enough exclamation points to show my excitement!!! If you're interested (yes? no?), I'll try to share bits and pieces of what it's like to be a fashion student. :)

See you on the other side of the weekend! xo, i.d.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...