Pantone Predictions

Awhile ago, Pantone, the undeniable authority on all things concerned with color, looked into its crystal ball and forecast the future of fashion for Spring/Summer 2009. The verdict:


What I found most interesting was the designers' take on the color trends - a lot of them seemed to gravitate towards rose dust and fuschia red.


Will you pick up on Pantone's predicted pallette? Personally, I don't pay much attention to seasonal variations in color. I like to stick to what I know works for me: black, cream, gray and the occasional jewel tone. It makes coordinating outfits a whole lot easier! But I guess it wouldn't hurt to dabble in a bit of pink and purple...

Photo credits: http://www.pantone.com/downloads/articles/pdfs/PANTONE-FCR-sp2009.pdf
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...