More Potential Retirements and General Updates

Haven't heard back from Malia, but I really wasn't expecting to. The shop manager messaged me and said she should be getting back to me in a few days. It's not like there's a rush on it.

I need to call Mark this afternoon. I'll probably do it as I go to work out. I could probably do it from my desk, but honestly, I like to keep those kinds of conversations as private as possible. Some things I'm fine with talking about in earshot of others, but my tattoos (and money) are not on the list.

Apparently Christina has taken over ownership of Piercing Experience and she's working on making it a friendlier place. I'm pretty happy about that. She's a cool chick and I think she can get people who are equally cool. She was about the only one who wouldn't talk down to you or sound like she was talking down to you. I hope she succeeds and if so, I might consider going back there again. This is helped by the fact that Melanie is out of town until further notice. Of course, I'm not really in a piercing kind of mood. I'm even considering taking some out. My VCH has been bugging the crap out of me, especially since I've had the worst period in recent memory this week. My nipples still haven't healed after a YEAR. I like my navel piercing, so I'll probably keep it and I like the stuff in my ears. I don't think I'm going to redo my tragii. I may get an inner conch done. I hear those can be tempermental, but since I have the H20cean now, I'm a bit more optimistic on that front.

I whacked my nose stud at least 3 times in my sleep. It's all red and irritated today. It got a good cleaning and I took some Advil, so I hope that will help calm it down. The chest dermal is happy as well. It's been the best behaved of all my piercings, interestingly enough. I really don't have any trouble with it. I just keep an eye on it when I'm pulling off certain kinds of shirts.

Not really getting excited about Lola yet. Probably because I've been spacey, tired, crabby, and overworked this past week. I haven't really been able to focus on it. Instead I've been focusing on how crappy a period I've been on and I can't seem to keep anything in my head for more than 10 minutes. *sigh*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...