Bollywood's dull plans for Valentine's Day

Bollywood is usually associated with love and romance, but this Valentine's Day celebrities are not so enthusiastic about celebrating it and most of them will be busy working.
Most B-town celebs are either out of the city on Feb 14 or working.

This is what they have to say:


Shah Rukh Khan: My Valentine's Day will be in jail since on that day I'll be shooting in a jail in Malaysia for a film.

Deepika Padukone: I would be in Bhopal shooting for Prakash Jha's film "Aarakshan". So basically no special plans for Feb 14.

Aamir Khan: I will be in Berlin Feb 14 since I'm among the jury members for the Berlin film festival. So won't be here to do anything special.

Katrina Kaif: I have no plans for Valentine's Day since I'll be working on Feb 14 like all other days.

Kareena Kapoor: I have no plans and I am not going to gift anything on that particular day.

Priyanka Chopra: I think this whole idea of Valentine's Day is a little over hyped. Why wait for a single day to express your love? Everyday should be like that. So I won't be doing anything special on Valentine's Day.

Arbaaz Khan: I have no plans as of now. Let the day come and will see what can be done.

Arshad Warsi: Every day you have to keep your wife happy. So every day is a Valentine's Day.

Gul Panag: I have no Valentine. I wish I get one very soon. Till then Valentine's Day is just another day for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...