I chose my career over a man

Lady GaGa has admitted that she has made a choice to put her career before her love life for the foreseeable future.

The singer said that she has been forced to prioritise her music career over her commitment to relationships over the past few years, but doesn't regret her decision.

"Women have to make decisions and it's the toughest thing ever. Is it a man or is it a career?" GaGa said, according to Bang Showbiz. "I was with a man once who couldn't understand that other things could come first.

"I know I run the risk of being alone for ever, but it's the price I'll have to pay," GaGa admitted. "I guess there's some fear inside of me which makes me this way.

"My music is never going to roll over in bed one morning and tell me that it doesn't love me any more," the 'Born This Way' singer added.

GaGa will release her second studio album Born This Way on May 23.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...