I am still having sex with Alex

Katie Price has revealed that she is still having sex with her estranged husband Alex Reid.

The model, who announced that she and Reid were separated in January, confessed that they are still sleeping together.

She said in an interview with ES Magazine: "We're separated. He still comes to the house but we're not together. Do I go and f**k Joe Public or do I go and f**k an ex? Can anyone here tell me that they've never f**ked an ex?"

The 32-year-old admitted that her relationship with ex-husband Peter Andre is completely different to that with Reid.

She added: "We are still friends, we are adult and amicable and he doesn't live at my house. It's completely different from Pete."

Price also claimed that Andre was "probably" still in love with her after he contacted lawyers over an accidental burn their 3-year-old daughter Princess Tiaamii got while on holiday.

She said: "I wish you could see the burn. It is tiny and not painful. She was with my mother and sister in Klosters and I asked them to put her pyjamas in the sauna so they would be warm and cosy for her when she went to bed and she must have followed my mum in and caught her arm.

"If you knew what went on over on Pete's side of things, it is pure evil. He's probably still in f**king love with me. That's the problem. There's a thin line between love and hate."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...