Maintaining long hair is a real problem

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has donned a new look in the sequel of his film "Don", says it is a real problem to maintain long hair and wonders how girls manage them so easily.

"It's a real problem maintaining such strings of hairs attached. I haven't shaved for so many days. I have huge respect for women, but really want to ask them how they maintain their long hair," Shah Rukh told the media at the launch of a documentary his production house made on the 1960s epic film "Mughal E Azam" at the JW Marriot Hotel Thursday night.

Shah Rukh said he was waiting for the shooting of director Farhan Akhtar's "Don 2" to wrap up so that he could get rid of the wig.

"I wake up in the morning and have to set it. I can't take a proper bath. They had to be washed with care. I am really, really looking forward to the shooting of 'Don 2' to wrap up," he said.

"My daughter tells me 'Papa I want to take you for a bath'. It's a huge problem. No sooner than the shooting of 'Don 2' finishes, I will take out this wig," the actor joked.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...