James Franco refused to host Oscars!

James Franco revealed, he had refused to host Oscars in the beginning but changed his mind later on.

Now this comes as a shocker. We've got to know that Hollywood heartthrob James Franco was in two minds when asked to host Oscars'2011.

James recently revealed he initially said no to host the Oscars because he was too surprised to be offered the coveted role!

Franco revealed: "I was very very surprised, and my initial reaction was 'No.' Then I thought about it and I thought, 'Well, why not? Because I'll look bad?' Well, I don't care. I'm happy to take the criticism. Even if it's 'The Worst Oscars Ever,' I don't care. It's one night of the year."

He further added, "There might be some singing, there might be some dancing", dropping hints on how he and co-host Anne Hathaway will try to make the event most entertaining.

Apart from hosting the awards ceremony, Franco could win an award for Best Actor for his role in new film 127 Hours. And if he does, he said he already has a back-up plan in place – his friend and publicist Barry Johnson will accept it for him.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...