Jennifer Hudson hoards clothing?

Jennifer Hudson has said that her home is full of clothing that she does not wear.

Speaking to Ellen DeGeneres on her chatshow, Hudson, who recently slimmed down from a size 16 to a 6, said that she has bought so many new clothes that she has run out of closet space in her home.

"It's so bad, Ellen, to the point that I have to throw my clothes up on the canopy of the bed because I don't have any space in the drawers or the closet," the singer-actress said.

She added: "I've taken over the bedroom, the guest room, and now I'm throwing stuff on top of the canopy."

Hudson explained that she, her son David and fiancé David Otunga are running out of room in their house.

DeGeneres joked: "You've seen the show Hoarders, right?"

Hudson said that her situation was different because all of her clothes are new.

However, DeGeneres quipped: "They all think it's different."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...