Jennifer Love Hewitt thrilled with 'Twilight' premiere job

Jennifer Love Hewitt has apparently been hired to cover the red carpet at the final premiere of the movie 'Twilight' for TV show 'Access Hollywood'.

Jennifer, who reportedly can't wait to meet the 'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson, even revealed an incident when he snubbed her at a photo signing.

"I actually waited in line to take a picture of him (Pattinson) after the very first premiere for, like, an hour and 15 minutes and, as I got up to take my picture, they were like, ''Robert, are you tired?'' He''s like, ''Yes'', and he left," the Daily Express quoted Jennifer as telling Billy Bush when she appeared on Access Hollywood Live on Tuesday (01Feb11).

But then her wish came true when Bush asked her if she''d be interested in reporting on the red carpet at the next Twilight premiere.

A seemingly ecstatic Hewitt screamed and said, "Are you kidding? Really...? Oh my God... This is amazing... I''m gonna get (vampire) teeth... I''m gonna get him (Pattinson) to sit on my lap."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...