Jessica Alba reveals pregnancy

Jessica Alba has revealed that she is pregnant.

The actress posted a message on her Facebook page to confirm that she and husband Cash Warren would be having a second child.

Alba said: "It's been a while since I've been on FB & I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news>Honor is going to be a Big Sister!

"Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn't hear about it somewhere else."

She added: "I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day! Jess."

Alba and Warren married in May 2008 and Alba gave birth to their first child Honor Marie Warren the following month.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...