Laila Ali 'experiencing pregnancy cravings'

Laila Ali has revealed that she is experiencing intense food cravings while pregnant.

The former professional boxer announced in September 2010 that she is expecting her second child with husband Curtis Conway.

Speaking to OK, Ali confessed that while she had tried to prepare for the changes a woman's body goes through during pregnancy, she has found it hard to adjust this time around.

"I don't get shocked easily. I do my research and I know what to expect. Your body changes. It's such a short period of time that I know now after the first one that it's going to come and go so quickly that you'll get back to yourself. It takes a lot of work to get back to yourself," she explained.

"This pregnancy I'm a little surprised I'm having cravings. The first pregnancy, I didn't. This time I really want sweets, sweets, sweets. I've gotta watch it. I've got two more months, and I've already put on 30 pounds, so I have to watch it."

Ali also urged other expectant mothers to make their health a priority, adding: "If we break down, everything breaks down. A lot of times we overlook ourselves.

"I think it's important to take time for ourselves, plan and have priorities."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...