Miley Cyrus jokes about GaGa egg arrival

Miley Cyrus has said that she appreciated Lady GaGa's entrance at the Grammy Awards.

The 'Born This Way' star was carried down the red carpet on Sunday night encased inside a giant egg, which she later 'hatched' from during her performance.

"Next time I'm coming in on an egg. It's a real show-stopper! I want to do it!" joked Cyrus on the official Grammys telecast on YouTube.

"I like it because it's about who you are. I like that about her. She always does something totally outrageous because that's what GaGa is. You go!"

Other celebrities who reacted to GaGa's egg arrival on Twitter included E! host Giuliana Rancic, who explained to followers: "Lady GaGa is in the womb. She is inside and isn't born yet. She's incubating!!! No joke!"

Piers Morgan tweeted: "Think I might host tomorrow's @PiersTonight in same outfit that @ladygaga wore to #Grammys. #eggstraordinary", while Bachelorette star Ali Fedotowsky quipped: "She cracks me up!"

GaGa picked up three awards at the annual ceremony.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...