Navy Seal!!

Although the snow keeps falling, the sun is getting warmer and it is starting to feel like spring!!! Although it is our first winter here in St.John's, we have heard that the snow will entirely gone by March - which is only a few weeks away!!

I was so inspired by the beautiful french pouf that I posted about yesterday, that I thought I would wear my very own pouf from h&m. I think it looks lovely worn with this newly purchased shirt from Joe Fresh which was a steal of a deal at $10.00. I suggest that everybody go down to their neighborhood Joe Fresh and buy at least one shirt, as they come in a variety of colors. For only  $10.00, you can add a super versatile piece to your wardrobe - a definite must!!



Check out our little, rather big seal friend, just chillin' out on some ice in the middle of St. John's!! I think this seal is definitely a city girl!! 





Make sure to check out my give-away!! There are only a few days left to enter your name into the draw!!


Love,
Karen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...