Rihanna 'spits out banana on S&M shoot'

Rihanna has admitted that she had to spit out bites of banana between takes on her video shoot for new single 'S&M'.

The promo for the latest track from Loud features the singer in several latex outfits and eating a banana in a sensual manner. It has been tagged as "inappropriate" by YouTube for its sexual content.

Talking to her Twitter followers about the clip, Rihanna said: "I HATE bananas too, I made em gimme a spit bucket in between takes (sic).

"I am really happy rt now abt the tremendous response from everyone on the S&M clip... glad u love the smell it!

"I had tons of fun in the pink zebra room! My bff M, Perez, Trannys, a hott little person and a silver fox! Can't be crazier."

Earlier, when someone posted a link to photograph of Rihanna topless in front of a mirror and asked who it was, the popstar replied: "That would be... ME when I was skinny!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...