Summer Memories

I feel like I have been away from the blog forever. In reality, we have just moved into a new apartment and we still don't have our internet connection hooked up!! I hope to have everything up and running by tomorrow!!

I love this print entitled, "Summer Memories" by Kristy Bee, who has a great collection of romantic and vintage inspired photography on her etsy shop!!! 

When we lived in Taiwan, we kept a fan similar to this one at the end of our bed to keep us cool at night. The fan was our saving grace - I don't think I could have stood the heat without it!! I can't wait to feel heat like that again!!

Summer Memories  (5x5 Original Fine Art Photograph)


      Remember, today is the last day to enter the give-away!!

Ciao,
Karen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...